In everyday life, children use various tools that are simple machines with which they can play or perform some activity.
10 Simple Machine Examples for Kids
- The slide: this uses the fundamentals of a simple machine since its inclined plane can take advantage of all the energy.
- Go up and down: two simple machines are combined in this lever d.
- Wheelbarrow: it is used a lot and its weight and its gravity can be used at the same time
- As a tool for work at home, but there are wheelbarrows that can be used by the smallest of the house to load their toys.
- Scissors: it is a simple machine that children use to carry out their work in the classroom. This tool should always be used under the supervision of an adult.
- The bicycle: this with the foundation of the wheels and its axis allows children to move quickly from one place to another.
- Wheel: it is a simple machine that children use to play
- Tweezers: This is a tool that children use to grasp some objects.
- Resortera: this is a simple machine that consists of a base or frame, this can be built with wood or metal, it is joined by a rubber band or elastic tensioners, children use it to throw stones.
- The oars: they are tools made of plastic or wood which are used to row, children use it to play in the water and row their boat.
- The yoyo: it is a tool that children use to play, it consists of two faces and a wick that passes through the center for it to work, force must be applied in this way, it goes down and up.