In this sense, reflection can only occur in human beings and is closely related to the ability to reason; it influences internally and at the same time allows to interact with external elements in a more morally correct way. All this series of actions have a specific purpose, which is to develop a deeper knowledge of things, to have a broad perspective on different situations.
On the other hand, from the point of view of physics , reflection as a phenomenon that is generated when light hits a surface, there are three factors such as incident, reflected and normal rays, which coincide in a plane. and then the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection.
There is also the reflection of waves that occurs when waves impact a surface, sound waves can also be reflected, in the field of computer science it is used when a programming language can not only be developed but also visualize changes and advances in real time that are achieved as a program or Software is built .
- The student reflects on the fight he had with his partner.
- The light that passes through a fish tank, the ray of light that comes out seems to have another path due to reflection.
- If you dip a spoon into a glass of water, it looks like it’s bent.
- The waves that are produced in the water when a stone or other object falls, when these waves expand and collide with other objects, the reaction occurs in reverse.
- The image that is reflected in the mirrors is caused by the reflection of light.
- The light that is projected through the water of a swimming pool. If we light a flashlight and project it in the direction of the water, it will expand under the water but it will not be reflected.
- When light is projected onto a mirror, it is reflected off the surface of the mirror.
- The sunlight that reflects off the water on the beach makes us feel it on our face.
- Our vision is the product of the reflection of objects
- When we see ourselves on a clean surface it is also considered a reflection