PowerPoint is the program with which we can make presentations of all kinds, those that will help us during an exhibition, conference, or even to set an event with creative slides , such as birthday celebrations or weddings.
To create a PowerPoint presentation you only need a computer and lots of ideas. There are parameters to design profitable presentations, but in any of the cases, the program offers many tools so that we only show our creativity and ingenuity. To the slides we can add images, videos, audio, transition effects, different fonts, custom backgrounds and more.
The following are PowerPoint presentations that you can consult on the web and that are highly appreciated by users. In them you can see useful information and different forms of design.
- “How to Create Better Content Ideas” by Mark Johnstone on SlideShare.
- Bud Caddell – Digital strategy 101
- Empowered presentations – Smoke the convenient truth
- “What’s it like to work at Google” by Eric Schmidt on SlideShare.
- Vanessa Vela – Lost in cultural translation
- “How to Improve a Bad PowerPoint Presentation” by Slide Comet
- Ethos3 – All about beer
- “KPCB Internet Trends 2014”, by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Bipul Deb – Displaying data
- “Why Content Marketing Fails” by Rand Fishkin
- Jon Rohan – GitHub’s CSS Performance
- “What would Steve do? 10 Lessons From The World’s Most Fascinating Presenters ”, HubSpot
- “The what if technique”, by Motivate Design
- Tammie Lister – Beyond the default
- “Introduction to digital strategy”, Bud Caddell
- HubSpot – The history of SEO
- “10 ways to dominate the Internet”, Upworthy
- XPLAIN – The seven deadly Social Media sins
- “Trash: What’s Abound in Content Marketing,” Velocity Partners
- Fabio Lalli – The power of Networking
Sample PowerPoint templates
- Six reasons to partner with us
- Cost Motagua – Multipurpose Powerpoint Template
- i9 Template system
- Startup X – Perfect Pitch Deck Powerpoint Template
- Marketofy – Multipurpose PowerPoint Template
- Business Proposal – JafarDesing Studio