The Phrasal Verbs are used from the basic courses since for many students are a bit complicated translation. But it’s really only a matter of time.
15 Phrasal Verbs Examples
- Get on: ride / get on.
- Drive off: go somewhere or by car.
- Come back: go back somewhere.
- Turn round: turn, change course.
- Take off: Off
- Look out: be attentive, be attentive, be careful.
- Break down: stop operating, stop working.
- Get on: getting along with someone, wearing something, putting on.
- Get by: get by.
- Run away from: get away, run away, escape.
- Keep up with: keep up with the rhythm.
- Look up at: look at something.
- Get in: Enter
- Go out: make the effort to go out, that something turns off by itself.
- Blow out: blow out candles, burst something, empty, explode.
- Work out: doing physical exercises.
- Work something out: think about a problem and get the answer, calculate.
- Carry out: do something and finish it, fulfill a task.