As its name indicates, “writing” suggests the action of writing paragraphs in English to evaluate the level of writing of the user in terms of grammar, creativity and different practical cases such as reports or development of arguments.
These developments are evaluated by different entities at the time of obtaining national and international degrees or leveling, so writing is known as evaluation and practice to perfect this activity and its development times.
When taking into account the writing times, the level of creativity and cohesion between the words of the text, there are a series of tips to generate the greatest fluency when preparing the writing, such as:
- Generate brainstorming with the purpose of adding logical organization to the text; therefore, you can generate an outline with the points to be discussed and each one of them limits the ideas to be developed.
- Do not divert attention from the theme to be displayed, since at the moment of losing focus we may have constituted a huge text, but without fixed eyes on the central theme; So we must focus on quality and not quantity.
- Organizing the text in 4 paragraphs is ideal for structuring our writing in order to generate an introduction in the first and a conclusion in the last paragraph. Leaving the second and third for development of the chosen or assigned topic.
- Use Connectors as they will be the allies to demonstrate the quality of writing through the use of this tool. It is necessary to apply them throughout the text to introduce ideas, develop them through variants and conclude them.
- It looks for synonyms to avoid being repetitive which generates loss of points in the case of evaluation, in this way the use of synonyms will allow us to enrich this practice and the proof of possession of a wide vocabulary.
- Planning Grammar is necessary for the evaluator to recognize the learning that you have had before applying it in the test, in addition to the synonyms and connectors it is necessary to make the use of conditionals and pay attention to the contrast between colloquial or formal vocabulary to try to be neutral in the route.
- Using Short Phrases, unlike Spanish phrases, sentences that are very long and this creates contrast at the moment of writing where we must synthesize the information as best as possible to demonstrate mastery of the language.
- I find Alina’s raw style of painting to be very refreshing. / I find Alina’s outspoken style of painting very refreshing.
- Only the pharmacist can read that doctor’s writing. / Only the pharmacist can read that doctor’s handwriting.
- In my writing class we learned how to write horro’s stories. / In my writing class we learned to write horror stories.
- Swimming has always been my passion, and English my favorite class. / Swimming has always been my passion, and English my favorite class.
- The desk has a flat surface that’s perfect for writing. / The desk has a flat surface that is perfect for writing.
- The poet always keeps his thesaurus close by while desining his poems. / The poet always keeps his treasure close by while he designs his poems.
- My boss tasked me with writing a letter. / My boss commissioned me to write a letter.
- You need to develop your ideas further before printing. / You have to develop your ideas further before printing them.
- The introduction states the purpose and goals of the writing. / The prologue states the purpose and objectives of the writing.
- All requests should be in notarized and writing. / Any request must be authorized and written.
- I prefer writing with pens rather than pencils. / I prefer to write with pens instead of pencils.
- When the plan of the novel was finished, the writer started writing. / When the outline of the novel was finished, the writer began writing.