These procedures allow all workers in the organization to know how to work since they know their criteria.
10 Examples of Work Procedures
- The objectives sought with the elaboration of the work procedure are detailed.
- It is essential to detail the work equipment, the tools.
- It guarantees the operations that are consistent which must be carried out by the people in the tasks in accordance with the suggested regulations.
- It is important to keep the work machines in a clean place, where they have good ventilation.
- The cables must have a good connection, they must not be left in such a way as to cause any type of accident.
- Workers must take their precautions before doing any type of work.
- When leaving the work equipment should not be left on, without the authorized persons on site.
- The extinguisher must always be kept in a nearby place to prevent a fire.
- It ensures the preservation of all types of registration information that must be used at any time.
- The instructions should always be at hand when any situation arises in the organization.
- It is important that all employees have the knowledge of how to handle the tools and thus avoid any inconvenience.
- People who are not employees of the company should not enter certain sites without the company or authorization.
- Before leaving the work area, it is best to check that all tools are turned off correctly to avoid accidents.
- Employees must have the appropriate tools to manage them.