The verses form the stanzas and these constitute the poems. There is a diversity of them, related to the epic and the liturgy, romance, dramatic, adapted to the theater and popular songbooks.
The poem par excellence is a delicate and sensitive writing that manages to connect with the reader’s emotionality , since he or she identifies with its syntax and rhythmic writing.
The stanza is composed of a group of verses that when joined make up the poem. The verses between the stanzas vary, although they all have rhyme and measure. The stanzas are recognized since within their structure at the poetic level they have a space that separates them.
Among the most used stanzas we can mention:
- Of 4 verses, called quatrain .
- Of 5 verses called limerick
- Of 8 verses called octave
- Of 10 verses known as tenths
What is known by verse?
The verse constitutes a minor division within the structure of the poem . The group verses make up the stanza, since these are what make up the poem.
The verses are mostly composed of phrases or short sentences, written on each line. A work written in verse is called a poem .
Definition of prose and verse
The prose has a variety of uses and that has become a very open writing that may be present in lectures, storytelling, political or public events, especially where needed literary language that reaches the entire conglomerate, because it requires spread.
The verse for its part, is a more defined writing, it must be rhythmic. In the construction of the verse, the poet uses his own resources.
There are differences between verse and prose, but there are also similarities in terms of their writing, since they can be used colloquially depending on the type of audience, or be aimed at a more demanding conglomerate with a more technical lexicon.
Rhyme and verse classes
The lyric as an expression is very particular since it can be expressed in verse or prose. The verse is rhythmic because it has a succession of accents , pauses and measures.
The prose is more genuine , its language can be technical or simple depending on who it is addressed to, it is more open because it allows a more transparent communication. This is why it is said that there is literary prose and everyday prose.
The first uses a technical language and the second a popular language.
For its part, rhyme consists of the repetition of phonemes that always occur from the last stressed vowel in each of the verses. There is the assonance rhyme where only the vowels are repeated and the consonant rhyme where the consonants and vowels are repeated .
Examples of words that rhyme with rice
- twenty two
Phrases that rhyme with rice
- Pedro a spokesman for rice
- Precocious child with rice
- For a ferocious bird a lot of rice
- Oh god ! What rice
- Very fast rice cultivation
- For the atrocious hunger a rice
- Rice Wizard of Oz
- Bathrobe and her rice
- Mr. Muñoz’s rice
- For cough rice water
- With my voice and my rice
- For you a rice
- Goodbye friend rice
- Twenty-two sacks of rice
- Rice, rice in speaker
Sentences that rhyme with the word rice
- Paula when she eats rice she reads the Wizard of Oz
- Juan with his powerful voice is selling rice
- When they told me the rice had arrived, I ran fast
- It is too early for children to eat rice
- The machito eats rice in an atrocious way
- That Mr. Albornoz likes to eat rice
- The Alfoz territory grows a lot of rice
- When I plant a fendoz I combine it with rice
- You are a spokesperson to sell the rice
- After I use the sickle , I prepare a rice
- In the Alhoz farmhouse they grow a lot of rice
- When I sing in sovoz I cook rice
- I turned twenty-two I celebrated it with rice
- If the cucumbers are two, combine them with rice
- Marisol grows rice and her husband alpicoz
- José took alfendoz the rice fell badly
- I ate an alficoz and mixed it with rice
- The roof of the door was broken by the sack of rice
- In the window I put a red rose , so that the rice would not steal me
- Mr. Muñoz has a rice company
- I have a ferocious hunger , I want to eat some rice
Verses that rhyme with the word rice
- When I arrive from Valencia
I was terribly hungry
and my cousin the danish
served me a plate of rice
- Yesterday I passed by your house
I saw quickly
what did you have in the window
a rice casserole
- I have a friend in town
which turned out to be very precocious
when he was very little
he grew a lot of rice
- In the theater they always pass
the play The Wizard of Oz
they say he became a magician
because I ate a lot of rice
- When i was in the market
I met Albornoz
I saw that in his truck he carried
twenty-two sacks of rice
- In the centre of Madrid
Carlos says on speaker
take advantage of city dwellers
bring your kilo of rice
- Mauro told the audience
that he was the spokesperson
to offer people
all bags of rice
- I sing in marriages
because I have a beautiful voice
and when the bride and groom arrive
I always throw them the rice
- Rosarito at home
grow a lot of alpine
does it jointly
with the rice field
- Emiliana when she arrives
brings a very fierce hunger
he eats what I serve him
be it caraota or be it rice
- When I went to Carora
Mr. Muñoz was there
very nice and friendly
gave me a plate of rice