Many times the weakness can be temporary, this is due to a hard day at work, a bad night among others. But there is also the weakness that occurs due to a disease which becomes permanent.
10 Examples of Weaknesses
- Clutter: Cluttered people tend to be more uncontrollable.
- Tardiness: it is a weakness that makes people lazy and disorderly.
- Irresponsibility: Irresponsible people don’t mind blaming innocents for their actions.
- Antipathy: Antipathy people think that all their jokes are liked by everyone.
- The doubt: people who have this weakness usually always doubt even their abilities to do things.
- Apathy: this type of weakness makes people become incredulous to do the activities and do not believe in anything.
- The lie: it is a weakness that hurts the people who practice it since they will always find an excuse or a lie to look good to others.
- Pride: Prideful people always believe themselves more than others and do not practice humility.
- Indifference: this is a weakness that many people have of being tough in the face of pain and the need of other people.
- Abuse: this type of weakness usually always destroys.
- Distrust: people who suffer from this weakness usually never trust anything and nobody, which makes them distance themselves from others.
- Envy: envious people are never satisfied with what they have and are always aware of the lives of others, which makes them unhappy.
- Dependence: this weakness is felt by people who are insecure of themselves, so they always need the support of other people to make a decision or do a job.