This type of jurisdiction is carried out by the jurisdictional bodies that provide the guarantee of a right. Its main characteristic is the absence of controversy, since voluntary jurisdiction does not produce res judicata effects.
15 Examples of Voluntary Jurisdiction
- They are called participants.
- It begins with the motion.
- The notary only intervenes preventively.
- At the time of making an adoption.
- When wanting to appoint a guardian.
- In emancipation.
- When there is discrimination between spouses.
- In cases where minors are involved.
- To declare the absence or death of someone.
- People go to this body on a voluntary basis to place in the hands of the judge some type of problem that cannot be solved by other means.
- It is important that in order to make any request, interested persons always present evidence.
- Through this body, people will always obtain a response in a faster, closer and more efficient way.
- Through voluntary jurisdiction, common problems can always be processed.
- With this type of body it has been possible to improve the legal part of citizens.
- This jurisdiction expedites your requests quickly.
- If you have problems with someone and you want to prevent this from happening to adults, you can go to this body to take things for the healthy part.
- With this law he has managed to change the way society acts. Since they already have an organ that can support them.
- When someone dies and there are several heirs who fall into conflict, it is best to go to this body.