The difference between vegans and vegetarians is that the diet of the latter is more flexible: they tend to consume some foods of animal origin, such as cheese or milk, as the case may be.
Examples of common vegan dishes
Each of these vegan dishes are popular and some can even be found easily in a restaurant. Another thing to consider is that these dishes can also be made from home and they are not as expensive as many times they would have us believe.
- Vegan (lentil) burgers.
- Pasta (Pumpkins, zucchini, squash …,) from avocado to pesto.
- Vegan muffins made with banana.
- Vegan fig cake.
- Rice noodles with tofu and pepper stir fry.
- Potato omelette (potatoes).
- Quinoa, roasted pumpkin and pomegranate salad
- Chickpea curry with mango.
- Vegan salad of roasted chickpeas and kale kale,
- Vegan chickpea and soy tacos.