Every employer always seeks that their employees work 100% so that their company is productive and efficient. However, some inconveniences that cannot go unnoticed, such as the health issue, usually appear along the way .
In this sense, many are waiting for what will happen or what to deal with these situations. In this space we will show you what temporary disability is about and how it applies in companies.
A temporary disability refers to the suspension of work of a worker while he receives medical assistance or attention, either due to common illness or accident or occupational disease. In this sense, the worker is prevented from working for a certain time, while recovering or receiving medical care. This depends on the illness or accident you have.
It is important to note that during this period the worker does not receive a salary or business remuneration other than what is stipulated by law through social security.
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach ache
- Hearing loss
- Work stress
- Burns or those caused by exposure to chemical agents.
- Fall off a scaffold
- Slipping down the stairs in the office or workplace
- Falling out of the office chair
- Receive electrical shock by wiring or electrical installation
- Muscle overexertion
- Domestic burn
- Cutting yourself with household utensils
- Fall down on the street
- Hitting yourself with an object outside of the work day and workplace
- Falling down the stairs at home.