Examples of Study Skills for Children
- Study schedule: The discipline is fundamental to all aspects of life and study is part of it. Putting together a calendar will help us to facilitate from the days to the times where you will have availability to learn.
- Summaries: Here I would like to relate it to underline, this is very good to highlight the most important points of a book. You can also build the summary according to each part that you underlined previously.
- Concept maps: Considered a great option for those who have trouble learning. The use of these maps helps to have the most important points and organize our ideas.
- Tests: On the internet as well as books we find these tests about a specific topic. They help to reaffirm ideas and take into consideration what you can get on an exam.
- Brainstorming: This can be done in a group with your fellow students, the point of everything is that each one gives an opinion on what they learned and this helps that through a conversation, this topic can be given.
- Represent the most important titles or topics with colors
- Underline important titles
- Make mind maps
- make study sheets
- Create Notes
- Represent with practical and easy-to-understand exercises
- Carry out tests or some kind of self – evaluations to reinforce the knowledge studied
- Teach someone else what you learned. The exhibition theme can be applied
- Speak aloud when memorizing the study
- Organize study topics