The difference between passive and active income is that to obtain the latter it is necessary to work for 4, 6, 8 or more hours a day. Instead, passive income is received from the work of third parties or virtual businesses such as a web page.
Examples of passive income
- Rent a place or a house.
- Create a blog generate money through subscriptions or advertising space.
- Sell online courses that are already recorded or pre-written.
- Investing in the stock.
- Invest in potentially successful startups.
- Live from advertising on social networks.
- Money obtained from royalties.
- Interest on loans.
- Rent a car for someone else to use on Uber.
- Rent machinery or equipment to a company in exchange for a monthly fee.