In this pyramid, the behavior of individuals can be appreciated according to their needs. Since not all human beings have the same ambitions, but the same needs.
5 Examples of Maslow’s Pyramid
- Physiology: it is the part that all human beings need such as breathing, food, rest, sex. It is the first thing that all living things need.
- Security: it is based on the part of physical, moral, family security, of private property. Feeling safe sleeping under a roof
- Affiliation: it is the part where human beings need friendship, affection, sexual intimacy. It is important to know how to choose friends to have an excellent relationship.
- Recognition: here is trust, respect and success. Achieving goals is very important.
- Self-realization: it is creativity, spontaneity, and how human beings must accept to solve problems. After going through the previous steps it will be easier to undertake new goals.