The literary scripts must be written in its own way so that it can be understood without any difficulty.
15 Examples of Literary Script
- The idea: a good idea must always come up to carry out a good storytelling.
- The script: refers to the font which must be legible so that it can be clearly understood.
- The sequence: the narration must have a good sequence so that you can understand what the story is about, all the facts must coincide.
- The scenes: these should always be done in the most normal and real way that they can be so that the actors convey to the viewers the message they want to leave.
- The lights: these must always accompany the movements that the actors make so that the scenes can be appreciated more clearly.
- The actors: they must learn their script well and get into character so that they can get the message across.
- Simplicity: it is important both in phrases and words.
- Naturalness: it is essential for the work to be seen and understood in the best way.
- Understandable: it is essential to expand ideas.
- The interesting thing: every literary script must be written with a motive of interest so that viewers are interested in the subject.
- Dramatization: it is important when a literary script is to be made that the characters integrate with their character.
- Literary scripts vary as these can be for movies, soap operas, theater or radio.
- In literary scripts, even the smallest of movements and sounds that must exist within the narrative are always written.
- The environment : it is important for the development of the script.
- Sound and tone of voice play an important role as well.