You have to understand this concept first. The inorganic foods are those that do not provide energy to the body. Also the main characteristic of this class of food is that they are composed of water, trace elements and minerals .
Examples of Inorganic Foods
- Water: This is the vital element for all living beings, as you know its consumption is elementary and although it does not provide energy, it allows our body to work correctly.
- Potassium: It is very important for the body, as it allows mobility and avoid diseases. Many foods bring it and are considered as part of inorganic foods.
- Magnesium: In fruits and vegetables we find a great source of this mineral that is very important for the human body.
- Phosphorus: Another important element for the body, it can be found in chicken, fish and some reeds. In addition to fruits and vegetables.
- Manganese: This causes the appearance of hormones in both men and women, mainly intimately. They also produce lucidity, as well as the production of cartilage.
- Sugars: Such as sucrose or fructose that are part of the nutrients that are consumed daily.
- Animal protein: are those that come from animal origin. It is a potential source of essential lipids and proteins for the body.
- Fats: are considered a source of energy for the body. This food can be found in fried foods, in some vegetables and meats.
- Carbohydrates: it is considered as a fast and effective source of energy. The body assimilates them almost immediately but not durably.
- Antioxidants: some natural organic substances bring with them an antioxidant effect that allows the body to deal with free radicals that cause damage within the body.