The formal complaint is used when the situation is serious and requires intervention from the authorities.
10 Examples of How to Write a Formal Complaint
- When the payment is late.
- Having to endure annoying noises.
- For bad service.
- For the bank.
- From a student or representative to a teacher.
- Before the notes office.
- For an improper charge.
- When returning some money.
- When there are strong problems with a co-worker.
- When making price increases.
- When the doctor does medical malpractice.
- By not being treated as it should in an institution.
- Upon receiving a defective item.
- South office.
Main street number 4
Caracas, May 25, 2019.
Mrs. Carmen Méndez
Human resources director.
Dear lady, through the following letter of complaint, I want to state my situation with co-worker Luisa López, since for a month certain discussions have been taking place with her and they are getting stronger every day.
I do not want to resign from my position since I have been doing my job well for several years without any inconvenience, but with Mrs. López I have not been able to make her understand that I am the direct boss since she does not want to follow orders or comply with the established norms. For I thank you for making a good decision and things are arranged in the best way.
Without more to say, Pablo Ovalle kindly says goodbye.