The main objectives of health promotion are to transform living conditions that may have a negative influence on health, it helps to stimulate healthy life habits.
10 Examples of Health Promotion
- The creation of green areas for people to do more physical activity.
- The spaces that have been enabled for smokers and in this way avoid harming other people.
- The creation of anti-tobacco campaigns since their main objective is to reduce tobacco addiction.
- Food information that is provided to the consumer since it is mandatory that all products have good nutritional information.
- The creation of outdoor gyms for better physical activity.
- Strengthen public spaces with the installation of a park where a day of exercises can be held.
- The dance therapies in the open air are excellent to improve health, since having the muscles in activity for a good function.
- The consumption of foods that have a good high nutritional value are always essential for the proper functioning of the body. Which usually always bring a table where it specifies the vitamins and nutrients that the food contains.
- The outdoor spaces that are used for free for low-income people to do a daily exercise day.
- Protect and increase green areas so that every day there are more people who can benefit from improving their health.