The degrees of dependency can be moderate, severe or highly dependent.
10 Examples of Degrees of Dependency
- When people need help from another to bathe.
- People when they need help to eat, dress and move from one place to another.
- When people need support to keep track of their treatments and meals three times a day.
- People who have difficulty speaking and need help from another to communicate.
- When you have multiple sclerosis.
- People with Parkinson’s.
- People with senile dementia.
- People who have disorders in their organs such as sight and hearing need help as they cannot lead a normal life.
- People who are in wheelchairs and need help getting from one place to another.
- Blind people who need the help of another to walk on the street.
- People who need help from others to be able to carry out the writing activity.
- When people seek help from others to be able to carry out some type of banking activity.
- People who seek help for having some kind of disability.
- People who need support from others to get out of depression.