Food for the brain is available for people of all tastes, ages and eating habits, and due to the inability of the human body to produce antioxidants by itself; protective molecules of intelligence and memories. It is absolutely necessary to add to our usual nutrition the diversity that exists of them in the 20 examples of foods for the brain that we will list below:
Broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, chard, red tomato, avocado, cocoa and turmeric are vegetables rich in various vitamins, fatty acids and mineral salts; components that protect neurons and regenerate those already affected by various causes.
- Coconut oil; its diversity of saturated oils restores neurons efficiently and agilely.
- Celery; little but significantly reduces the possibility of suffering from neurodegenerative diseases, and the memory loss that such diagnosed diseases cause.
- Curry ; mixture of species among which it contains turmeric, walnuts and celery. Wonderful vegetables on their own to make us think better that together they are undoubtedly exceptionally more effective.
- Sunflower seeds
Freshly eaten walnuts, almonds, apples, and sunflower seeds activate the cognitive senses and improve concentration. Whenever you want a brainstorming to come to your mind, take any of these delicious fruits and in a matter of minutes you will feel like a genius, and of course you will retain forever how much your mind arrives.
Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries are characterized by being the fruits that have the highest amount of antioxidants: molecules that when ingested symbolize a long and good life for our neurons.
- Fish; salmon, sardines, tuna, and cod are fish with a large amount of omega 3. Fatty acids of which it is scientifically proven that after each consumption the reception of general information that we perceive increases considerably.
- Garbanzo beans; increases blood flow to the brain due to its high magnesium content.
In addition to capturing diversity and unlimited knowledge without difficulty and consequently obtaining; good academic grades, increase your intelligence and achieve as many goals as you set yourself in each of the stages of your life (childhood, adolescence, adulthood and old age). Feeding your brain with antioxidants in a conscious way from and forever, considerably reduces the risk of suffering from an extensive number of diseases, and delays the complication of many others.
All the foods to improve memory that we just described are antioxidants, most of them have an immediate effect in terms of cognitive faculties, and each also provides other various benefits to the entire body.