When people have good aerobic endurance, they can perform any type of exercise with great satisfaction, maintaining the ability to maintain a good level of oxygen and circulate it throughout the body.
10 Examples of Aerobic Endurance
- Tennis: this type of exercise requires being in constant movement since you have to look for the direction of the ball.
- The walks: this is one of the most common aerobic exercises since it is carried out through sessions and they serve to lose weight since by taking a suitable rhythm fat is burned, in addition the respiratory and cardiovascular organs work incessantly.
- Dances: when dancing in a group to perform exercises, a routine is done where the muscles work, and the respiratory capacity works continuously.
- Swimming: this is one of the most demanding exercises since you have to take in a large amount of oxygen to keep the body working in the water.
- Aerobic jumps: in this type of exercise a high oxygen consumption is also used to maintain movements.
- Cycling: this type of exercise is very demanding since the lower limbs are used and also requires a cardiorespiratory capacity.
- Soccer: this sport combines intense and short races and always maintains forward and backward movements.
- Rope jumping: this sport is characterized by continuous jumps to avoid stepping on the rope.
- Free weights: this exercise requires the use of small weights to stimulate muscle mass.
- Squats: squats work the part of the legs and buttocks which requires physical resistance.