However, the lack of work experience does not mean that we should not send an eye-catching resume , that it is our best cover letter and that it motivates employers to take us into account.
The curriculum vitae will be the first impression that the owners or representatives of companies have about us, therefore, we must take care of every detail to capture the best of us.
Inexperienced resume examples
- Example 1 – Wizard
Avenida de Carlos Haya n0 121, 70 A, Malaga (Malaga) / 621 21 23 32/951 71 81 91 / [email protected] /
– 2012 2014: Bachelor of Health and Nature Sciences, Instituto de Educación Secundaria San José Obrero, Malaga.
– 2014 Present: Degree in Advertising, Public Relations and Marketing, Faculty of Communication and Tourism Sciences, University of Malaga.
– Native Spanish.
– English: high level (C1 certificate, Cambridge English Language Assessment).
– German: intermediate level (B1 certificate, Official School of Languages of Malaga).
– Frances: low level.
– Eager to prove my worth in the professional environment.
– Able to develop perfectly in the English language in a spoken and written way.
– Expert level knowledge of office automation programs (Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
– Expert level knowledge of Adobe package design programs (PhotoShop, InDesign, Premiere, etc.).
– Good teamwork skills.
– Order, seriousness and responsibility in the performance of my tasks.
– Positive attitude and eager to learn.
– Good physical appearance, gift of people and exquisite educational level.
– Driving meat B1.
– Own vehicle and geographical mobility at any level.
- Example 2 – Veterinarian
Town – CP
2010 # Veterinary Technical Assistant Course – CIM Training Center – Torrent, Spain
2008 # Clinical and Laboratory Analysis Course – Institute of Applied Studies – Barcelona, Spain
– Communication skills
– English: High level. Title School of Languages of Sagunto level C1.
- Example 3 – Photographer
Nicasio González Street 20-30
88 888 8888
999 999 999
2011 CFGS Image and Sound – IES Formación – Madrid, Spain
2009 High School Specialty: Arts – IES Formación – Madrid, Spain
I have the following own material:
- Canon Eos 5D camera
- Canon L 16-35 f 2.8, 24-70 f 2.8, 70-200 f 2.8 lenses
- Canon 580 EX II Flash
- Manfrotto tripod with level head and up to 2.30 m high
- Manfrotto giraffe 2,5 m
- Assorted lighting accessories. (Ring flash, textile windows, reflectors, jumbo umbrellas, parabolas …)
- Large black and white backgrounds 3.5 m
- Bowens 500w cold light
- 3 Bowens Gemini 500w flash heads
- Set Polarizers for cameras and flashes
- Elinchrom radio trigger
- Sekonic cine photometer (Incident-reflected)
EXHIBITIONS AND FREELANCE WORKS
PHE 2008 EFTI (Madrid) Joint exhibition (Photography)
Alcorcón Art Center 2008. Production of catalog
Ibercaja Exhibition Hall (Digitalarte)
Industrial photography for Muebles Tuesta (Nájera), as Freelance. (2007)
Photojournalist for Economic Data, since November (2006).
English: Bilingual level
Windows and Mac OS X at the technical and user level.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 (Including plugins such as Genuine Fractals, Alien Skin or Noise Ninja)
Phase One Capture One 4.0
Canon Digital Photo Professional
Possibility of change of residence
Driving license B and own vehicle
Possibility of immediate incorporation
- Example 4 – Electrician
Álvaro Pérez Martí
C / Barraca 22, Valencia, 46011
Tlf: 96 344 82 99 Mobile: 654 782 348
To function as a freelancer or as a member of a team in charge of the electrical systems of energy installations and large equipment.
– Excellent experience in SCR units (Silicon Controlled Rectifier).
– Familiarity with variable frequency drives.
– Extensive experience with the electrical codes of various locations.
– Good professional relationships with other members of the sector.
– Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
– Computer skills.
Bachelor’s degree from the Instituto Marítim, Valencia, year 2000.
Middle Degree of Electrical Technician in Valencia, year 2003.