It aims to convey a message to a specific audience in a certain time , in order to generate a purchase impulse for the public .
It is characterized by addressing people or a group of people about an idea , a product, service, qualities , positive effects, among others.
The advertisements are important to achieve several objectives , commercial or social nature. In this way, it basically seeks to influence the population that receives the message.
Ads in the digital space have evolved over time to encompass part of the traditional market.
Characteristics of the advertisement.
- It is a paid and massive means of communication that can be broadcast through different media such as: print, audiovisual and sound.
- This medium is the most expensive that exists today .
- Exposure controlled and exists for a limited time.
- It becomes a technique with great intensity due to its popular reach in any context .
- The durability time of an advertisement depends on the objective you want to achieve.
- You need a sponsor who invests to be present in different media .
- Being of the impersonal and paid type of communication , it mostly tends to disappear in a short time.
- It encompasses different types of communication . It can be given in a written, oral or audiovisual way.
- It tends to be present in different media such as: magazines, newspapers, television, flyers, radio, cinema. Among others.
- It is broadcast on any channel where there is massive interaction.
- Certain advertisements are aired as an expectation campaign or a service launch.
- Institutions and companies use this medium to modify the idea that is had regarding it.
- It makes the population more likely to have a favorable opinion about your service or product.
- It is not directed at one person in particular, but at a massive group called consumers.
- Companies that use banner ads always allocate their budget to cover the costs of advertising .
- It is not easy to determine if the message that an advertisement sends is completely true, in many cases its facts are exaggerated .
- Certain legal entities force that there are components of truth in the advertisements.
- Most advertisers focus on delivering materialistic and erotic messages that attract the attention of the public.
- The message acts from an organization or business, towards an audience.
- Advertisers do not specify the level of influence they exert on the population.