It is a short document , where very summary information is stored in order to publicize a product or service.
This type of document is presented in a maximum of two sheets, since the idea is to inform and capture the reader’s attention without boring them.
Its main purpose is to transmit specific information . For this, it must have a series of requirements and characteristics that we will mention below.
Features of the Prospectus
- The brochures are used for different purposes . There is no specific theme that it can or cannot be used with.
- They can come in flyers, diptychs, triptych , etc. This facilitates the amount of information you want to convey.
- For a brochure to be visually appealing , it must be colorful, with pictures, and well printed.
- The target audience for the brochure will determine the type of brochure to be produced.
- It should contain relevant, summarized and interesting information that captures the reader’s attention.
- The central theme must be well identified.
- It should have information that is easy to understand .
- The letter used in the brochure must be legible, adapted to the information provided and attractive.
- The sentences to be used must be short and precise.
- A brochure is disseminated by various media , companies , schools, institutions, etc.